4th November 2020
You are invited to attend the Town Council meeting being held on Wednesday 11th November 2020 at 7pm, which will be held by video conference to transact the business specified below.
Members of the public and press are invited to attend and listen to the proceedings. Please follow the following link :
Time is allowed for brief public participation (Please forward detail to the Town Clerk prior to the meeting).
PLEASE NOTE THAT NICKY BRINDLEY WILL BE IN ATTENDNANCE TO GIVE A PRESENTATION ON J9 INITIATIVE
Mrs J Stephenson
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Public Open Session
4. To confirm the accuracy of the minutes of the virtual meeting held on 14th October 2020 and the
Extraordinary Council Meeting of 4th November 2020.
5. To consider progress with the decisions taken.
6. To confirm the Planning Minutes
7. Planning Applications
20/02502/FUL Fosse House, The Fosse, Cotgrave, Nottingham, NG12 3HF – construction of outbuilding
containing garages, workshop, and storage.
20/02576/REM Site of former Cotgrave Colliery, Stragglethorpe Road, Stragglethorpe, Nottingham
– application for matters reserved under application ref 10/00559/OUT for the approval of the access,
appearance, landscaping, layout and scale for the erection of a new footbridge over Grantham Canal.
20/02508/OUT Land South and East of Hollygate Lane, Cotgrave, Nottinghamshire – application for Outline
Planning Permission for up to 100 dwellings with all Matters Reserved other than access/mean of access.
20/02656/FUL 6 Chichester Drive, Cotgrave, Nottinghamshire, NG12 3JJ – part demolition of single storey
front/side extension with glazed canopy and rear/side extension. New Pitched roof to replace flat roof.
Alterations to driveway.
20/02671/FUL 26 Daleside, Cotgrave, Nottinghamshire, NG12 3QN – erection of single storey rear
20/02696/FUL 66 Daleside, Cotgrave, NG12 3QN – erection of first floor rear and single storey
8. Financial Matters – to consider a) payments made, b) income received (since the last meeting), c) Financial
Statements for September 2020.
9. Grants – a) Cotgrave Community Garden – update.
10. RBS Rialtas Business Solutions – to approve 2020-2021 fees and charges
11. Council Office – Relocation – update
12. Working Group Updates, a) Pensioners Christmas Meal 2020, b) Grassmere Play Area, c) to form a working
group for 2021-2022 Budgets.
13. Covid-19 Policy – to review any changes/updates required.
14. RCAN Membership – to consider becoming members.
15. Cotgrave Plastic Free – for Council to agree further steps to reduce single use plastic.
16. J9 Initiative – campaign to create ‘Safe Spaces’ across Rushcliffe for victims of domestic abuse.
18. Clerk’s Reports
19. Councillors Reports