You are invited to attend the Town Council meeting being held on Wednesday 8th March 2023 at 7pm, which will be held at Cotgrave Methodist Church Hall, to transact the business specified below.
Members of the press and public are welcome to observe proceedings. Time is allowed for brief public participation. (Please forward details of any issues to the Town Clerk prior to the meeting).
PLEASE NOTE THAT JERMAINE SHREAD FROM POSITIVE FUTURE WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE ,TO GIVE COUNCIL AN UPDATE ON THEIR WORK IN COTGRAVE
Mrs J Stephenson
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest.
3. Public Open Session.
4. To confirm the accuracy of the minutes of the Council Meeting held on 8th February 2023
5. To consider progress with the decisions taken.
6. To confirm the Planning Minutes – to note
7. Planning Applications
23/00224/LBC Acacia House, 11 Bingham Road, Cotgrave, Nottingham, NG12 3JS – replace the upper three windows on the South facing elevation.
23/00265/FUL 11 The Warren, Cotgrave, Nottingham, NG12 3TH – single storey front and side extension.
22/01477/FUL Church Farm Nursing Home Ltd, Church Lane, Cotgrave – first floor and Single storey rear extensions, single storey side extension.
23/00229/FUL Colliers Business Park, Fieldfare Road, Cotgrave, Nottingham, NG12 3UL – construction of 11 employment (B1(a) offices; B19(b) research and development; B1(c) light industry; and B8 (storage) units in two buildings with associated external works.
23/02586/REM Site of former Cotgrave Colliery, Stragglethorpe Road, Stragglethorpe, Notts – application for matters reserved under application ref 10/00559/OUT for the approval of the access, appearance, landscaping, layout, and scale for the erection of a new footbridge over the Grantham Canal.
8. Financial Matters – to agree a) payments made, b) income received (since the last meeting), c) Financial Statements for January 2023 – to note
.9. Grants – a) to consider a grant request from Cotgrave Community Garden.
10. Cotgrave Futures – to receive an update from the Board of Trustees.
11. Workings Group/s – a) Miners Memorial – to consider the first draft for the Miners Memorial.
12. King Charles III Coronation – to consider/agree to purchase a Commemorative Bench.
13. Policies – to adopt the following policies a) Standing Orders – (Model Standing Orders 2018 (England)), b) Correspondence Policy.
14. Council Meetings – to confirm the location of Council meetings as from April 2023.
15. Cotgrave Futures Globe Lamps – to consider quotation for replacement lamps.
16. Clerk’s Training – to approve payment of CILCA training at the cost of £450.
17 Correspondence – (for information only)
18. Clerk’s Report
19. Councillors Reports