5th January 2023
You are invited to attend the Town Council meeting being held on Wednesday 11th January 2023 at 7pm, which will be held at Cotgrave Methodist Church Hall, to transact the business specified below.
Members of the press and public are welcome to observe proceedings. Time is allowed for brief public participation. (Please forward details of any issues to the Town Clerk prior to the meeting).
All Cotgrave Town Council’s COVID-19 guidelines are advisory, as follows:-
- It would be good practice to take lateral flow test prior to attending the meeting.
- You may wish to wear a face covering and remove this when seated.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided.
Mrs J Stephenson
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest.
3. Public Open Session.
4. To confirm the accuracy of the minutes of the Council Meeting held on 7th December 2022
5. To consider progress with the decisions taken.
6. To confirm the Planning Minutes – to note
7. Planning Applications
22/02179/FUL 6 Corn Close, Cotgrave, NG12 3QJ – single storey front extension; single storey side extension; application of render to front, side, and rear.
22/02229/FUL Land North of Stragglethorpe Road, Stragglethorpe, Nottinghamshire – erection of two storey detached dwelling and retention of detached storage building.
22/02330/FUL 9 Fern Lea Avenue, Cotgrave, Nottingham, NG12 3PX – raise the height of the existing flat roof side and rear extension and add a window to front elevation.
22/02335/REM Land South and East of Hollygate Lane, Cotgrave – application for the Approval of Reserved Matters – 74 no. dwellings (appearance, landscaping, layout and scale) pursuant to outline planning permission 20/02508/OUT.
8. Financial Matters – to consider a) payments made, b) income received (since the last meeting), c) Financial Statements for November 2022, d) LGPS Triennial Actuarial Valuation,
9. Grants – a)
10. Council Meeting Dates 2022/23 – to agree to move the 10th May Annual Town Meeting, Annual General Meeting and Council Meeting to Wednesday 17th May 2023, due to timings of the Coronation and Elections.
11. Working Groups – Pensioners Christmas Meal.
12. Rushcliffe Borough Council Daft Low Carbon and Sustainable Design Supplementary Planning Document (SPD) – note any council comments.
13. Cotgrave Futures – to receive an update from the Board of Trustees.
14 Correspondence – (for information only)
15. Clerk’s Reports
16. Councillors Reports