PLEASE NOTE THIS MEETING HAS BEEN POSTPONED DUE TO LEGISLATION FROM THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF LOCAL COUNCIL IN RESPECT OF THE MOURNING PERIOD FOR HRH PRINCE PHILIP, THE DUKE OF EDINBURGH.
THE MEETING HAS BEEN RE ARRANGED FOR WEDNESDAY, 21ST APRIL. AS PER THE AGENDA BELOW.
7th April 2021
You are summoned to attend the Town Council meeting being held on Wednesday 14th April 2021 at 7pm, which will be held by video conference to transact the business specified below.
Press and Public joining the meeting
Members of the public and press are invited to attend and listen to the proceedings. Please follow the following link: https://zoom.us/j/91063510385?pwd=ejc0UmtHblM0eGVOMEhETUp0WXhUQT09
Meeting ID: 910 6351 0385
Name – The name you enter will be displayed on screen, so please decide before joining the meeting if you wish to use your first or last name only or put anonymous if you do not want your name displayed as the meeting will be recorded.
- Video – this does not have to be used, you will see the Councillors and other attendees, but we will not see you unless you have the video switched on. If you wish to speak, it would be useful for your video to be on, but it is not essential.
- Mic – There is a public speaking section on the agenda. The Chairman will indicate when the public session is open and please indicate that you wish to speak, by raising your hand or by informing the Town Clerk prior to the meeting. Please can we ask you to mute your microphones on entering the meeting.
- Recording – The meeting will be recorded and the those with the video turned on and this will be uploading to the website. By having your cameras on, you will therefore need to be aware that you are agreeing to this. If you do not wish your face to be seen, please leave your video turned off.
Mrs J Stephenson
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Public Open Session
4. To confirm the accuracy of the minutes of the virtual meeting held on 10th March 2021
5. To consider progress with the decisions taken.
6. To confirm the Planning Minutes – to note
7. Planning Applications
21/00826/FUL 38 Rivermead, Cotgrave, Nottingham, NG12 3LQ – construction of two storey
and single storey rear extension.
21/02592/FUL Unit 13, Colliers Business Park, Fieldfare Road, Cotgrave, Nottingham –
change of use from B8 to B8 + retail (retrospective).
21/00914/FUL 43 White Furrows, Cotgrave, Nottingham, NG12 3LE – raise the existing
garage roof to provide additional storage and install roof lights.~
21/00824/VAR Woodend Farm, Owthorpe Road, Cotgrave, Nottingham, NG12 3PU –
variation of condition 2 of planning permission 18/00921/FUL to allow change
in positioning and design of dwelling.
8. Financial Matters – to consider a) payments made, b) income received (since the last meeting), c) Financial
Statements for February 2021.
9. Grants – a) Vale First Responders
10. Working Groups – a) Development in Cotgrave, b) Neighbourhood Plan
11. Citizenship Awards – D Elliott (Cotgrave Candleby Lane School)
12. Forest Close Allotments Plot 1 – request from tenant for contribution towards the cost of skip hire.
13. Cotgrave Community Kitchen – Update.
14. IT Equipment – to consider quotation for new laptop.
15. Covid-19 – a) Policy review, b) Return of physical meetings, c) to consider temporary scheme of delegation
of powers to the Clerk, d) considerations for amendment of date for the Annual General Meeting, e) new
17. Clerk’s Reports
18. Councillors Reports