5th April 2023
You are summoned to attend the Town Council meeting being held on Wednesday 12th April 2023 at 7pm, which will be held at Cotgrave Methodist Church Hall, to transact the business specified below.
Members of the press and public are welcome to observe proceedings. Time is allowed for brief public participation. (Please forward details of any issues to the Town Clerk prior to the meeting).
Mrs J Stephenson
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest.
3. Public Open Session.
4. To confirm the accuracy of the minutes of the Council Meeting held on 8th March 2023
5. To consider progress with the decisions taken.
6. To confirm the Planning Minutes – to note
7. Planning Applications
23/00485/FUL 12 Glenbrook, Cotgrave, Nottingham, NG12 3LY – single storey rear extension, single storey rear annexe with link with glazed sides. Retrospective approval sought for single storey front porch and side garage.
23/00521/FUL Land rear of 59 Bingham Road, Cotgrave, Nottingham, NG12 3JS – erect 1no. detached dwelling and 1.8 metre high fence to side boundary.
8. Financial Matters – to agree a) payments made, b) income received (since the last meeting), c) Financial Statements for February 2023 – to note.
9. Grants – to consider a grant request from a) Cotgrave Community Garden, b) Cotgrave Church of England School (Defibrillator)
10. Cotgrave Futures – to receive an update from the Board of Trustees.
11. Workings Group/s – a) Miners Memorial – to consider the options/costs for the memorial.
12. Play Park Inspections – a) to consider quotation for the inspection of Cotgrave’s play areas, b) to note the latest inspection report.
13. Cotgrave Community Kitchen – to consider email from Jill Mathers and invitation to meeting/Council’s involvement.
14. Council Events – to give an update on a) Cotgrave Safari Sale, b) Summer Street Market
15. UKFPS Funding – to consider applying for funding.
16. Tree Works Grassmere and Ringleas Parks – to consider the quotation for tree works.
17 Correspondence – (for information only)
18. Clerk’s Report
19. Councillors Reports