6th January 2022
You are summoned to attend the Town Council meeting being held on Wednesday 12th January 2022 at 7pm, which will be held at Cotgrave Methodist Church Hall, to transact the business specified below.
Members of the press and public are welcome to observe proceedings. Time is allowed for brief public participation. (Please forward details of any issues to the Town Clerk prior to the meeting.)
PLEASE NOTE THAT A REPRESENTAITVE OF COTGRAVE POLICE WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE
All Cotgrave Town Council’s COVID-19 guidelines must be adhered to:
- It is suggested that all attending the meeting should take a lateral flow test prior to attending the meeting.
- Please queue outside of the meeting location, maintaining social distancing, and wait to be asked to enter the building.
- You will be asked to take the next available seat (from front to back).
- We strongly recommend that you wear a face covering throughout the meeting including moving around the building and whilst you are seated.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided.
- When you leave the meeting, please do so starting from the back of the room first.
The Risk Assessment for the return of face-to-face council meetings can be view on the Town Councils website: www.cotgrave-tc.gov.uk
Mrs J Stephenson
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Public Open Session
4. To confirm the accuracy of the minutes of the Town Council meeting held on 8th December 2021 and
Personnel Committee Meeting held on 5th January 2022.
5. To consider progress with the decisions taken.
6. To confirm the Planning Minutes – to note
7. Planning Applications
21/03122/FUL Church of England School, The Cross, Cotgrave, Nottingham, NG12 3HS – replacement of opening casements within existing timber window frames to
front and side of property.
21/03172/FUL Rose and Crown, Main Road, Cotgrave, Nottingham – installation of a
pergola structure to rear garden with festoon lighting and Astroturf.
installation of covered pergola and festoon lighting and rope and post
fencing to side elevation facing the car park.
21/03176/FUL 14 Bingham Road, Cotgrave, Nottingham, NG12 3JR – single storey rear
extension and first floor balcony to side elevation.
8. Financial Matters – to consider a) payments made, b) income received (since the last meeting), c) Financial
Statements for November 2021.
9. Budget 2022-23 – to approve.
10. Working Group Updates – a) Cotgrave Welcome Back Fund, b) Cotgrave Play Areas Future Development, c)
Pensioners Christmas Meal.
11. Parks Inspections – a) to note the inspection report dated 1st November 2021, b) to approve a quotation
for alterations to the small gates on the Green play area.
12. Cotgrave FC – to consider requests and quotations for better access/new gates for the Arthur Ridley Sports
13. Personnel Committee Meeting 5th January 2021 – to consider recommendation made by the committee.
14. Covid-19 Policy – updates
16. Clerk’s Reports
17. Councillors Reports