6th October 2022
You are summoned to attend the Town Council meeting being held on Wednesday 12th October 2022 at 7pm, which will be held at Cotgrave Methodist Church Hall, to transact the business specified below.
Members of the press and public are welcome to observe proceedings. Time is allowed for brief public participation. (Please forward details of any issues to the Town Clerk prior to the meeting.)
All Cotgrave Town Council’s COVID-19 guidelines are advisory, as follows:-
- It would be good practice to take lateral flow test prior to attending the meeting.
- You may wish to wear a face covering and remove this when seated.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided.
Mrs J Stephenson
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest.
3. Public Open Session.
4. To confirm the accuracy of the minutes of the Council Meeting held on 7th September 2022
5. To consider progress with the decisions taken.
6. To confirm the Planning Minutes – to note
7. Planning Applications
22/01885/FUL – Cafe Pizzeria, Cotgrave Shopping Cente, Candleby Lane, Cotgrave – change of use from a
restaurant to a mixed-use Restaurant and Takeaway (Retrospective)
8. Financial Matters – to consider a) payments made, b) income received (since the last meeting), c) Financial
Statements for August 2022, d) to organise a working group for Budgets 2023-2024.
9. Grants – a) To consider a grant request from Cotgrave Candleby Lane School for £400.
10. Working Groups – to receive updates from a) Cotgrave Miners Memorial, b) Pensioners Christmas Meal.
11. Council Events – a) Firework Event Sunday 6th November – to confirm whether to have a bonfire and to
confirm marshals for the event, b) Remembrance Day Parade Sunday 13th November – to approve the
Parade Pack contents, c) Christmas Lights & Market Friday 25th November – to give and update
12. Multi Use Games Area (MUGA) – to consider a quotation to change the lights to LEDs
13. Cotgrave Futures – to receive an update from the Board of Trustees.
14. Correspondence – (for information only)
15. Clerk’s Reports
16. Councillors Reports