7th October 2021
You are summoned to attend the Town Council meeting being held on Wednesday 13th October 2021 at 7pm, which will be held at Cotgrave Methodist Church Hall, to transact the business specified below.
Members of the press and public are welcome to observe proceedings. Time is allowed for brief public participation. (Please forward details of any issues to the Town Clerk prior to the meeting.)
PLEASE NOTE THAT OPHELIA GAMBLE, (TOWN CENTRE MANAGEMENT SUPPORT), RUSHCLIFFE BOROUGH COUNCIL, WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE TO SPEAK TO COUNCIL REGARDING SUPPORTING THE WELCOME BACK FUND).
All Cotgrave Town Council’s COVID-19 guidelines must be adhered to:
• Please queue outside of the meeting location, maintaining social distancing, and wait to be asked to enter the building.
• You will be asked to take the next available seat (from front to back).
• We recommend that you wear a mask when moving around the building. You may remove your mask once seated.
• You must use the hand sanitiser on arrival.
• When you leave the meeting, please do so starting from the back of the room first.
The Risk Assessment for the return of face-to-face council meetings can be view on the Town Councils website: www.cotgrave-tc.gov.uk
Mrs J Stephenson
- To receive apologies for absence.
- Declarations of Interest
- Public Open Session
- To confirm the accuracy of the minutes of the Town Council meeting held on 1st September 2021
- To consider progress with the decisions taken.
- To confirm the Planning Minutes – to note
- Planning Applications 21/02347/FUL Heronbrook Farm, Peashill Lane, Cotgrave, Nottinghamshire, NG12 3HD –
proposed change of use of land to caravan and motorhome storage.
21/02601/CTY Ash Lea School, Owthorpe Road, Cotgrave, Nottingham, NG12 3PA – To retain existing temporary classrooms for 5 years; 8/16/02279/CTY expire 31 August 2021.
21/02129/FUL 20 Rectory Road, Cotgrave, Nottingham, Ng12 3HU – replacement porch, conversion of garage including raising the roof height of the garage and alterations to the fenestration. Erection of single storey side extension. (Please note change of description)
21/02594/FUL Co-Op Retail Services, Cotgrave Shopping Centre, 15 Candleby Lane, Cotgrave – installation of an Amazon locker (Retrospective)
21/02661/FUL 3 Ingleby Close, Cotgrave, Nottingham, NG12 3QR – single storey rear extension. Demolition of flat roof over garage and WC and replacement with mono pitched room; New entrance door to front of property.
21/02673/FUL 1 The Park, Cotgrave, Nottingham, NG12 3JT – construction of single storey Front and side extension, canopy car port and landscaping including Increased driveway parking. Removal of boundary trees and hedges and replacement with new front wall and metal and timber fencing to the boundaries.
- Financial Matters – to consider a) payments made, b) income received (since the last meeting), c) Financial Statements for August 2021, d) Budgets 2022/23 – to form a working group.
- Grants –
- Working Group Updates – a) Cotgrave Welcome Back Fund, b) Cotgrave Play Area Future Development Programme/Play Strategy, c) Pensioners Christmas Meal.
- Council Events – a) Christmas Lights (26th November 2021), b) Fireworks Event (7th November 2021).
- Rushcliffe Borough Council – a) Covid-19 Memorial Grant Fund – to consider options for a either a memorial bench or planter.
- Cotgrave Community Kitchen – to consider the email from the Community Kitchen.
- New Council Office/Workshop – Update
- Council Policies – to adopt/review the following policies: –
Child Protection & Vulnerable Persons
Environmental & Sustainability
Press & Media
Home (and Hybrid) Working
Use of Face Coverings
- Covid-19 Policy – update
- Clerk’s Reports
- Councillors Reports