You are summoned to attend the Town Council meeting being held on Wednesday 14th July 2021 at 7pm, which will be held at Cotgrave Methodist Church Hall, to transact the business specified below.
Members of the press and public are welcome to observe proceedings. Time is allowed for brief public participation. (Please forward details of any issues to the Town Clerk prior to the meeting.)
All COVID guidelines must be adhered to:
- Please queue outside of the meeting location, maintaining 2m social distancing, and wait to be asked to enter the building.
- You will be asked to take the next available seat (from back to front).
- Masks must be worn at all times, unless speaking.
- You must use the hand sanitiser on arrival.
- You must scan or sign in for Track and Trace.
- When you leave the meeting, please do so starting from the front of the room first.
The Risk Assessment for the return of face-to-face council meetings can be view on the Town Councils website: www.cotgrave-tc.gov.uk
PLEASE NOTE THAT CAROLINE ARMSTRONG, HEAD TEACHER OF COTGRAVE CANDBLEY LANE SCHOOL WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE TO GIVE A BRIEF UPDATE ON THE SCHOOLS ACTIVIITES.
Mrs J Stephenson
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Public Open Session
4. To confirm the accuracy of the minutes of the Town Council meeting held on 9th June 2021
5. To consider progress with the decisions taken.
6. To confirm the Planning Minutes – to note
7. Planning Applications
21/01799/FUL The Post Office, 1-2 The Cross, Cotgrave, NG12 3HS – conversion of existing detached
garage/storeroom into post office sorting room.
8. Financial Matters – to consider a) payments made, b) income received (since the last meeting), c) Financial
Statements for May and June 2021.
9. Grants – a) Cotgrave FC
10. Rushcliffe Borough Council – Welcome Back Fund – to consider what council could use the fund for.
11. Play Parks – to discuss future programme for the development of Cotgrave’s Play Areas
12. Litter Bins/Litter Signage – a) to note list of litter bins/locations in Cotgrave and b) consider litter
signage/Dog Foul signage
13.. Boundaries Commission for England (BCE) – 2023 Review of Parliamentary Constituencies
14. New Council Office/Workshop – requirements – to consider.
15. Covid-19 -to confirm any updates and the provisions for future council meetings.
17. Clerk’s Reports
18. Councillors Reports