You are invited to attend the Town Council meeting being held on Wednesday 14th June 2023 at 7pm, which will be held at Cotgrave Methodist Church Hall, to transact the business specified below.
Members of the press and public are welcome to observe proceedings. Time is allowed for brief public participation. (Please forward details of any issues to the Town Clerk prior to the meeting.)
J D Stephenson
Mrs J Stephenson
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest.
3. Public Open Session.
4. To confirm the accuracy of the minutes of the Annual Town Meeting, Annual General Meeting and Council
Meeting held on 17th May 2022.
5. To consider progress with the decisions taken.
6. To confirm the Planning Minutes – to note
7. Planning Applications
23/01016/FUL 59 Bingham Road, Cotgrave, Nottingham, NG12 3JS – erect detached dwelling and 1.8 m
high fence to side boundary.
8. Financial Matters – to consider a) payments made, b) income received (since the last meeting), c) Financial
Statements for April 2023.
9. Annual Governance Statement for 2022-2023
Section 1 Annual Governance Statement 2022-2023
Section 2 Accounting Statements 2022-2023
Confirmation of the dates of the period for the exercise of public rights
Explanations of variances between boxes 7 and 8
Internal Auditors Report
10. Grants – to consider grant applications from a) Cotgrave Library and b) Cotgrave FC.
11. Working Groups – a) Broadmeer Play Area/UKSPF – next steps
12. Hollygate Lane Bridge – to consider information provided.
13. Retiring Long Service Councillors – to discuss options for a presentation.
14. Multi Use Games Area – to discuss possible changes to opening/closing hours
15. EMA Draft Noise Action Plan Consultation – to record any comments.
16. LCF Revenue Fund – to agree funding if grant is successful or next steps.
18. Update from Ward Members
19. Clerk’s Reports
20. Councillors Reports