You are invited to attend the Town Council meeting being held on Wednesday 1st September 2021 at 7pm, which will be held at Cotgrave Methodist Church Hall, to transact the business specified below.
Members of the press and public are welcome to observe proceedings. Time is allowed for brief public participation. (Please forward details of any issues to the Town Clerk prior to the meeting.)
PLEASE NOTE THAT PS974 CHRISOPHER JURY, NOTTINGHAMSHIRE POLICE, WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE AT THE MEETING.
All COVID guidelines must be adhered to:
- Please queue outside of the meeting location, maintaining social distancing, and wait to be asked to enter the building.
- You will be asked to take the next available seat (from front to back).
- Masks must be worn at all times, until seated.
- You must use the hand sanitiser on arrival.
- You must scan or sign in for Track and Trace.
- When you leave the meeting, please do so starting from the back of the room first.
The Risk Assessment for the return of face-to-face council meetings can be view on the Town Councils website: www.cotgrave-tc.gov.uk
Mrs J Stephenson
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Public Open Session
4. To confirm the accuracy of the minutes of the Town Council meeting held on 14th July 2021
5. To consider progress with the decisions taken.
6. To confirm the Planning Minutes – to note
7. Planning Applications
21/02274/FUL 98 Ringleas, Cotgrave, Nottingham, NG12 3NE – new detached two story
dwelling inside garden of existing plot.
21/02052/FUL Cornerstone, 69 Owthrope Road, Cotgrave, Nottingham, NG12 3PT – to replace existing
flat roofs with tiled pitched roofs.
8. Financial Matters – to consider a) payments made, b) income received (since the last meeting), c) Financial
Statements for June and July 2021.
9. Grants – a) Park Run Ltd (Cotgrave Country Parkrun) – to consider a grant request of £500
10 Working Group Updates – a) Welcome Back Fund, b) Cotgrave Play Area Future Development Programme.
11. Quarterly Parks Inspection Report – to note.
12. Litter Bins in Cotgrave – a) to receive information regarding types and costs of any additional litter bins
required, b) Cotgrave Community Warden -consider future options for providing this service to Cotgrave.
13. Events – a) Cotgrave Fair – to consider request from the owner of the fair to return to Cotgrave during
September (weather permitting, b) Fireworks Event – Sunday 7th November 2021 – to consider options for
this year’s event, c) Remembrance Day Parade, d) Christmas Lights Event.
14. Rushcliffe Borough Council – Covid-19 Memorial Grant Fund and Spring Bulb Scheme – to consider.
15. New Council Office Update and telephone/internet provision.
16. Covid-19 -to confirm any updates and the provisions for future council meetings.
18. Clerk’s Reports
19. Councillors Reports