25th November 2020
You are invited to attend the Town Council meeting being held on Wednesday 2nd December 2020 at 7pm, which will be held by video conference to transact the business specified below.
Press and Public joining the meeting
Members of the public and press are invited to attend and listen to the proceedings. Please follow the following link : https://zoom.us/j/91632163209?pwd=ajd3akVOMVlzUFdFdVoxeHFWcDJBdz09
Meeting ID: 916 3216 3209
- Name – The name you enter will be displayed on screen, so please decide before joining the meeting if you wish to use your first or last name only, or put anonymous if you do not want your name displayed as the meeting will be recorded.
- Video – this does not have to be used, you will see the Councillors and other attendees, but we will not see you unless you have the video switched on. If you wish to speak, it would be useful for your video to be on, but it is not essential.
- Mic – There is a public speaking section on the agenda. The Chairman will indicate when the public session is open and please indicate that you wish to speak, by raising your hand or by informing the Town Clerk prior to the meeting. Please can we ask you to mute your microphones on entering the meeting.
- Recording – The meeting will be recorded and the those with the video turned on and this will be uploading to the website. By having your cameras on, you will therefore need to be aware that you are agreeing to this. If you do not wish your face to be seen, please leave your video turned off.
Mrs J Stephenson
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Public Open Session
4. To confirm the accuracy of the minutes of the virtual meeting held on 11th November 2020
5. To consider progress with the decisions taken.
6. To confirm the Planning Minutes
7. Planning Applications
20/02533/FUL 19 Hawthorne Avenue, Cotgrave, NG12 3PY – erection of detached outbuilding for use as
‘Granny Flat’ and minor changes to approved boundary treatments (retrospective).
20/02896/FUL 37 Bingham Road, Cotgrave, Nottingham, NG12 3JS – erect one dormer bungalow.
8. Financial Matters – to consider a) payments made, b) income received (since the last meeting), c) Financial
Statements for October 2020.
9. Annual Governance Accountability Return – to note the completion of the audit from PKF Littlejohn.~
10. Grants –
11. Working Groups – a) Pensioners Christmas Meal, b) Grassmere Play Park, c) to form a working group for
future housing development in Cotgrave.
12. Quarterly Play Park Inspections – to note
13. Positive Futures – Cotgrave Action Plan 2021-2025
14. Covid-19 Policy – to review any changes/updates required.
16. Clerk’s Reports
17. Councillors Reports