1st September 2022
You are invited to attend the Town Council meeting being held on Wednesday 7th September 2022 at 7pm, which will be held at Cotgrave Methodist Church Hall, to transact the business specified below.
Members of the press and public are welcome to observe proceedings. Time is allowed for brief public participation. (Please forward details of any issues to the Town Clerk prior to the meeting.)
All Cotgrave Town Council’s COVID-19 guidelines are advisory, as follows:-
- It would be good practice to take lateral flow test prior to attending the meeting.
- You may wish to wear a face covering and remove this when seated.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided.
Mrs J Stephenson
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest.
3. Public Open Session.
4. To confirm the accuracy of the minutes of the Council Meeting held on 13th July 2022
5. To consider progress with the decisions taken.
6. To confirm the Planning Minutes – to note
7. Planning Applications
22/01501/FUL The Nottinghamshire Golf and Country Club, Main Road, Cotgrave, NG12 3HB – two storey side/rear extension and single storey front extension with second storey height element to driving range in order to create new golf centre: associated landscaping and access works.
22/01639/FUL Rushcliffe Oaks, Main Road, Stragglethorpe, Nottingham, NG12 2PY – Installation of freestanding Solar Photovoltaic Generation system and associated works.
8. Financial Matters – to consider a) payments made, b) income received (since the last meeting), c) Financial Statements for June and July 2022, d) External Audit 2022/23 to 2026/27, e) Internal Auditor – to agree for the Town Clerk to appoint an Internal Auditor, f) External Audit – to note the Notice of Conclusion of Audit for 31st March 2022 and agree the notice is displayed for a period of 30 days.
9. Grants – a) to consider a request from Cotgrave Library.
10. Working Groups – to receive update – a) Cotgrave Miners Memorial, b) Pensioners Christmas Meal.
11. Council Events – a) Firework Event Sunday 6th November – to note the date, consider and agree quotations for insurance, b) Remembrance Day Parade Sunday 13th November, c) Christmas Lights & Market Friday 25th November – to note the dates of the events.
12. Play Parks – a) to note the quarterly inspection report dated 11th July 2022, b) to consider and agree a quotation for play bark for Broadmeer play area.
13. Cotgrave Futures – to receive an update from the Board of Trustees.
14. Cotgrave Community Kitchen – to consider proposals from CCK to take over the use of Cotgrave Town Council’s storage container located at the rear of the MUGA and associated changes that will be required.
15. SLCC National Conference – 2nd/3rd November 2022 – to approve the Clerk’s attendance.
17. Clerk’s Reports
18. Councillors Reports