2nd December 2021
You are summoned to attend the Town Council meeting being held on Wednesday 8th December at 7pm, which will be held at Cotgrave Methodist Church Hall, to transact the business specified below.
Members of the press and public are welcome to observe proceedings. Time is allowed for brief public participation. (Please forward details of any issues to the Town Clerk prior to the meeting.)
All Cotgrave Town Council’s COVID-19 guidelines must be adhered to:
- Please queue outside of the meeting location, maintaining social distancing, and wait to be asked to enter the building.
- You will be asked to take the next available seat (from front to back).
- We recommend that you wear a mask when moving around the building. You may remove your mask only once seated, but feel free to wear a mask if you wish.
- You must use the hand sanitiser on arrival.
- When you leave the meeting, please do so starting from the back of the room first.
The Risk Assessment for the return of face-to-face council meetings can be view on the Town Councils website: www.cotgrave-tc.gov.uk
Mrs J Stephenson
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Public Open Session
4. To confirm the accuracy of the minutes of the Town Council meeting held on 10th November 2021
5. To consider progress with the decisions taken.
6. To confirm the Planning Minutes – to note
7. Planning Applications
8. Financial Matters – to consider a) payments made, b) income received (since the last meeting), c) Financial Statements for October 2021.
9. Working Group Updates – a) Cotgrave Welcome Back Fund, b) Pensioners Christmas Meal, c) Budgets 2022/23 – to accept the budget or to arrange a date for the working group to meet (via Zoom) to discuss the budget.
10. Cotgrave FC – to consider requests and quotations for better access/new gates for the Arthur Ridley Sports Ground.
11. National Association of Local Councils – Civility & Respect – to agree that the Mission Statement is included on the Town Council’s website.
12. Personnel Committee – to arrange for the committee to meet in January 2022.
13. Council Meetings – to discuss and agree a location for future Council Meetings.
14. Covid-19 Policy – updates
16. Clerk’s Reports
17. Councillors Reports