2nd February 2023
You are summoned to attend the Town Council meeting being held on Wednesday 8th February 2023 at 7pm, which will be held at Cotgrave Methodist Church Hall, to transact the business specified below.
Members of the press and public are welcome to observe proceedings. Time is allowed for brief public participation. (Please forward details of any issues to the Town Clerk prior to the meeting).
Please note that Robert Galij (Planning Director) and Mark Potter (Engineering Manager) Barratt Homes, will be in attendance to give an update on the proposed bridge at Hollygate Lane.
Mrs J Stephenson
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest.
3. Public Open Session.
4. To confirm the accuracy of the minutes of the Council Meeting held on 11th January 2023
5. To consider progress with the decisions taken.
6. To confirm the Planning Minutes – to note
7. Planning Applications
22/02336/REM Land North of Parcel 2 Hollygate Lane, Cotgrave, Nottingham – application for the approval
of Reserved Matters – 210 no. dwellings (Appearance, Landscaping, Layout & Scale) pursuant to outline
planning permission 20/03248/OUT.
22/02353/FUL Unit 8 Colliers Business Park, Fieldfare Road, Cotgrave – installation of an extractor vent in
the rear brick wall of premises.
23/00038/FUL Cotgrave Community Garden, Woodview, Cotgrave – erection of a composting toilet with
disabled access ramp and an outdoor, open-sided outbuilding shelter.
8. Financial Matters – to agree a) payments made, b) income received (since the last meeting), c) Financial
Statements for December 2022 – to note, d) Ear Marked Reserves – to discuss and consider the working
9. Grants – a)
10. Cotgrave Futures – to receive an update from the Board of Trustees.
11. Workings Group/s – to receive an update on the Miners Memorial.
12. King Charles III Coronation – Saturday 6th May 2023 – a) Coronation Gifts for schools – would council like
to purchase gifts for the school children and consider options and costs, b) to consider events for over the
13. Summer Event on the Green – consider a date for a summer event on The Green and any items to be included.
Exclusion of Press and Public
Ensuant to Section 1(2) of the Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960, the press and public be excluded from the meeting due to the confidential nature of the business to be transacted below, to appoint ground maintenance contactor.
14. Grounds Maintenance Contract April 2023 to March 2027 – to appoint a contractor
15 Correspondence – (for information only)
16. Clerk’s Reports
17. Councillors Reports