31st May 2022
You are invited to attend the Town Council meeting being held on Wednesday 8th June 2022 at 7pm, which will be held at Cotgrave Methodist Church Hall, to transact the business specified below.
Members of the press and public are welcome to observe proceedings. Time is allowed for brief public participation. (Please forward details of any issues to the Town Clerk prior to the meeting.)
A STAFF MEMBER FROM POSITIVE FUTURES WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE TO GIVE A BRIEF UPDATE ON THE WORK BEING CARREID OUT IN COTGRAVE.
All Cotgrave Town Council’s COVID-19 guidelines are advisory, as follows:-
- It would be good practice to take lateral flow test prior to attending the meeting.
- You may wish to wear a face covering and remove this when seated.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided.
Mrs J Stephenson
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest.
3. Public Open Session.
4. To confirm the accuracy of the minutes of the Annual Town Meeting, Annual General Meeting and Council Meeting held on 11th May 2022.
5. To consider progress with the decisions taken.
6. To confirm the Planning Minutes – to note
7. Planning Applications
22/00950/FUL 86 Ringleas, Cotgrave, Nottingham, NG12 3NE – single storey front porch
extension; erection of detached garage; associated landscaping and access
22/00840/FUL Candleby Veterinary Surgery, 7 Candleby Lane, Cotgrave, Nottingham,
NG12 3JG – installation of 1 no. air condition unit and retention of 1 no. air
conditioning unit at rear.
22/00983/FUL 26 Greengage Road, Cotgrave, Nottingham, NG12 3SY – single storey rear
22/00541/FUL Skinners Lock Farm, Peashill Lane, Cotgrave, Nottingham, NG12 3HD –
two storey side and rear extension including first floor side dormer (partially
8. Financial Matters – to consider a) payments made, b) income received (since the last meeting), c) Financial Statements for April 2022.
9. Annual Governance Statement for 2021-2022
- Section 1 Annual Governance Statement 2021-2022
- Section 1 Accounting Statements 2021-2022
- Confirmation of the dates of the period for the exercise of public rights
- Bank Reconciliation
- Explanations of variances between boxes 7 and 8
- Internal Auditors Report
10. Working Groups – a) Grassmere Play Park – updates, b) Queen’s Platinum Jubilee Celebrations -Update, c) Cotgrave Miners Memorial.
12. Clerk’s Reports
13. Councillors Reports