3rd February 2022
You are summoned to attend the Town Council meeting being held on Wednesday 9th February 2022 at 7pm, which will be held at Cotgrave Methodist Church Hall, to transact the business specified below.
Members of the press and public are welcome to observe proceedings. Time is allowed for brief public participation. (Please forward details of any issues to the Town Clerk prior to the meeting.)
All Cotgrave Town Council’s COVID-19 guidelines must be adhered to:
- It is suggested that all attending the meeting should take a lateral flow test prior to attending the meeting.
- Please queue outside of the meeting location, maintaining social distancing, and wait to be asked to enter the building.
- You will be asked to take the next available seat (from front to back).
- We strongly recommend that you wear a face covering throughout the meeting including moving around the building and whilst you are seated.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided.
- When you leave the meeting, please do so starting from the back of the room first.
The Risk Assessment for the return of face-to-face council meetings can be view on the Town Councils website: www.cotgrave-tc.gov.uk
Mrs J Stephenson
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Public Open Session
4. To confirm the accuracy of the minutes of the Town Council meeting held on 12th January 2022 (page 1-8)
and Personnel Meeting dated Tuesday 25th January 2022 (page 9)
5. To consider progress with the decisions taken.
6. To confirm the Planning Minutes – to note
7. Planning Applications
22/00037/FUL 22 Meadow Crescent, Cotgrave, Nottingham, Notts, NG12 3SP – change of use of garage to physiotherapy treatment room.
22/00167/FUL The Pinfold, 30 Bingham Road, Cotgrave, Nottingham, NG12 3JR – erection of single storey side extension.
22/00173/FUL 61 Bingham Road, Cotgrave, Nottingham, NG12 3JS – erection of single storey dwelling with parking.
22/00177/FUL 11 Gripps Common, Cotgrave, Nottingham, NG12 3TF – single storey rear extension.
20/03248/OUT Land rear of Mill Lane/The Old Park, Cotgrave, Nottingham – application for Outline Planning Permission for the construction of up to 210 dwellings (all matters reserved except for access).
8. Financial Matters – to consider a) payments made, b) income received (since the last meeting), c) Financial
Statements for December 2020.
9. Working Group Updates – a) Cotgrave Welcome Back Fund, b) Cotgrave Play Areas – Grassmere Play Park –
to consider quotation/s for replacement/additional equipment, c) Queen’s Platinum Jubilee Celebrations.
To consider/approve all recommendations for working groups.
10. Floral Display Contract 2022-2025 – to consider tenders and approve a contractor for 2022-2025.
The press and public will be excluded from the meeting during consideration of the following items of business on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in Section 1 (2) of the Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960.
10. Personnel Committee – a) to consider recommendations from the Personnel Committee Meeting held on
5th January 2022, b) Role of Street Cleaner.
11. Covid-19 Policy – update
13. Clerk’s Reports
14. Councillors Reports