3rd March 2022
You are summoned to attend the Town Council meeting being held on Wednesday 9th March 2022 at 7pm, which will be held at Cotgrave Methodist Church Hall, to transact the business specified below.
Members of the press and public are welcome to observe proceedings. Time is allowed for brief public participation. (Please forward details of any issues to the Town Clerk prior to the meeting.)
All Cotgrave Town Council’s COVID-19 guidelines are advisory, as follows:-
- It would be good practice to take lateral flow test prior to attending the meeting.
- We would advise that you wear a face covering while moving withing the building, this may be removed, if you wish, once seated.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided.
Mrs J Stephenson
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Public Open Session
4. To confirm the accuracy of the minutes of the Town Council meeting held on 9th February 2022 and
Personnel Meeting held on 28th February 2022.
5. To consider progress with the decisions taken for Council meeting held on 9th February 2022.
6. To confirm the Planning Minutes – to note
7. Planning Applications
22/00255/FUL 8 Chennel Nook, Cotgrave, Nottingham, NG12 3PL – first floor extension
over existing front porch.
22/00280/FUL 27 Forest Close, Cotgrave, Nottingham, NG12 3JN – first floor extension,
external alterations to fenestration and application of timber cedral cladding.
22/00368/ADV Street Record, Plumtree Road, Cotgrave, Nottingham – advertisement
mounted on trailer
21/01203/OUT Land South of Hollygate Lane and North of Colston Gate, Cotgrave,
Nottingham – outline planning application for up to 90 dwellings with all
matters reserved except for means of access.
22/00449/FUL 6 Corn Close, Cotgrave, Nottingham, NG12 3QJ – single storey side extension.
22/00434/FUL 2 Owthorpe Road, Cotgrave, Nottingham, NG12 3JE – single storey side and roof
Prior Approval Application
22/00338/PA14J Dynamite Baits, Wolds Farm, The Fosse, Cotgrave, Nottingham –
application for prior approval for the installation of roof mounted 143.6kW
solar PV system comprising of 266 x Canadian Solar 540w solar panels.
8. Financial Matters – to consider a) payments made, b) income received (since the last meeting), c) Financial
Statements for January 2021.
9. Grants – a) to consider an application from Trent District Community First Responders
10. Working Group Updates – a) Cotgrave Welcome Back Fund – to consider remaining funding, b) Grassmere
Play Park – to consider quotations for groundworks, c) Queen’s Platinum Jubilee Celebrations – to receive an
11. Serendipity’s Day Nursery – to consider a request from the nursery for an additional window within the
nursery area of Cotgrave Futures.
12. Council Meetings – to discuss and agree the location of future council meetings.
The press and public will be excluded from the meeting during consideration of the following item of business, on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in Section 1 (2) of the Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960.
13. Personnel Committee – a) to consider recommendations from the Personnel Committee Meeting held on
28th February 2022.
14. Covid-19 Policy – update
16. Clerk’s Reports
17. Councillors Reports