You are summoned to attend the Town Council meeting being held on Wednesday 9th November 2022 at 7pm, which will be held at Cotgrave Methodist Church Hall, to transact the business specified below.
Members of the press and public are welcome to observe proceedings. Time is allowed for brief public participation. (Please forward details of any issues to the Town Clerk prior to the meeting).
PLEASE NOTE THAT PAUL HEARD FROM COTGRAVE FC, WILL BE IN ATTENDNANCE TO SPEAK TO COUNCIL REGARDING THE POTENTIAL USE OF MADISSON FIELD.
All Cotgrave Town Council’s COVID-19 guidelines are advisory, as follows:-
- It would be good practice to take lateral flow test prior to attending the meeting.
- You may wish to wear a face covering and remove this when seated.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided.
Mrs J Stephenson
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest.
3. Public Open Session.
4. To confirm the accuracy of the minutes of the Council Meeting held on 12th October 2022
5. To consider progress with the decisions taken.
6. To confirm the Planning Minutes – to note
7. Planning Applications
22/01660/FUL Unit 13 and 14 Colliers Business Park, Fieldfare Road, Cotgrave – installation of 2no. Compressors to rear and fan cooling system for internal cold room. (Retrospective)
22/01989/FUL Land at junction of A606 Widmerpool and Fosse Way Hickling Pastures, Nottingham Erection of Roadside Service Area (RSA), including a single storey RSA building, four island petrol filling station forecourt and canopy, Electric Vehicle (EV) charging bays. HGV fuelling facilities, canopy and parking, a drive thru/coffee unit and associated development, including car parking, circulation space and new access from A606, on-site and perimeter landscaping.
22/02101/FUL 29 Forest Close, Cotgrave, Nottingham, NG12 3JN – single storey rear extension.
8. Financial Matters – to consider a) payments made, b) income received (since the last meeting), c) Financial Statements for September 2022.
9. Grants – a) Rushcliffe Children’s Centre – Christmas Toy Appeal, b) Cotgrave Library – replacement toys for the Library.
10. Working Groups – a) Cotgrave Miners Memorial, b) Pensioners Christmas Meal.
11. Council Events – a) Christmas Lights & Market Friday 25th November – to give and update.
12. Cotgrave Futures – to receive an update from the Board of Trustees.
13. Cotgrave FC – a request from the football club to use Madisson Field for pitches.
14. Allotments Rental and Terms and Conditions of Tenancy for 2023 – to agree rental and terms of conditions for a) Burhill and Forest Close, b) Hollygate Lane.
15. Christmas Lights – to discuss options for purchasing additional lights.
16. Correspondence – (for information only)
17. Clerk’s Reports
18. Councillors Reports