You are invited to attend the Town Council meeting being held on Wednesday 10th February 2021 at 7pm, which will be held by video conference to transact the business specified below.
Press and Public joining the meeting
Members of the public and press are invited to attend and listen to the proceedings. Please follow the following link: https://zoom.us/j/99203159687?pwd=Z1JGMkFEcW9DTTVJWmJRbzFzQi96QT09
Meeting ID: 992 0315 9687
Name – The name you enter will be displayed on screen, so please decide before joining the meeting if you wish to use your first or last name only or put anonymous if you do not want your name displayed as the meeting will be recorded.
- Video – this does not have to be used, you will see the Councillors and other attendees, but we will not see you unless you have the video switched on. If you wish to speak, it would be useful for your video to be on, but it is not essential.
- Mic – There is a public speaking section on the agenda. The Chairman will indicate when the public session is open and please indicate that you wish to speak, by raising your hand or by informing the Town Clerk prior to the meeting. Please can we ask you to mute your microphones on entering the meeting.
- Recording – The meeting will be recorded and the those with the video turned on and this will be uploading to the website. By having your cameras on, you will therefore need to be aware that you are agreeing to this. If you do not wish your face to be seen, please leave your video turned off.
Mrs J Stephenson
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To elect Chairman of Council, following the resignation of the previous Chairman from Council and to elect a
new Vice Chairman if required.
3. Declarations of Interest
4.. Public Open Session
5. To confirm the accuracy of the minutes of the virtual meeting held on 13th January 2021 and Extraordinary
Council Meeting 25th January 2021.
6. To consider progress with the decisions taken.
7. To confirm the Planning Minutes
8. Planning Applications
14 Colston Gate, Cotgrave, Nottingham, NG12 3JY – installation of air source heat pump.
The Old Rectory, Rectory Road, Cotgrave, Nottinghamshire, NG12 3HU -variation of Condition 2 of planning permission ref 20/00891/FUL to allow the installed air source heat pump units pump units to remain over 1m above ground and also install acoustic screening for mitigation of installed position of the units.
Thorntons Holt Camping Park, Stragglethorpe Road, Stragglethorpe, Nottinghamshire, NG12 2JZ – removal of Condition 2 of planning permission ref 03/1609/FUL to remove time of year restrictions to the fields identified as ‘large and ‘small’ on drawing number 9048/1
Land south and East of Hollygate Lane, Cotgrave, Nottinghamshire – outline planning application for up to 45 dwellings with all matters reserved other than access/means of access.
5 Fir Dale, Cotgrave, NG12 3NA – construction of a timber study/garden room to the rear.
Holme Farmhouse, 5 Morkinshire Lane, Cotgrave, Nottinghamshire, NG12 3HJ – construction of first floor extension, new canopy porch, insertion of 3 rooflights and alterations to existing door and fenestration.
50 Woodview, Cotgrave, Nottingham, NG12 3PG – erection of two storey front and side extension.
Hollygate Industrial Park, Hollygate Lane, Cotgrave,
Erection of Palisade metal fence around the side perimeters of premises. Erection of 5no. 6 meter poles with monitoring cameras. Erect one additional Portakabin.
9. Financial Matters – to consider a) payments made, b) income received (since the last meeting), c) Financial
Statements for December 2020.
10. Working Groups – a) Grassmere Play Area, b) Local Development
11. Defibrillators in Cotgrave – to consider the purchase and placement.
12. Land at the rear of 12 Burhill – request from resident to purchase part of the land
13. New Council Office – to consider starting the legal process, but not to complete until all council
requirements are confirmed between Council and Rushcliffe Borough Council.
14. Covid-19 Policy – to review any changes/updates required.
15. Grants – a) to consider a grant request from Cotgrave Community Kitchen.
17. Clerk’s Reports
18. Councillors Reports