3rd November 2021
You are summoned to attend the Town Council meeting being held on Wednesday 10th November at 7pm, which will be held at Cotgrave Methodist Church Hall, to transact the business specified below.
Members of the press and public are welcome to observe proceedings. Time is allowed for brief public participation. (Please forward details of any issues to the Town Clerk prior to the meeting.)
All Cotgrave Town Council’s COVID-19 guidelines must be adhered to:
- Please queue outside of the meeting location, maintaining social distancing, and wait to be asked to enter the building.
- You will be asked to take the next available seat (from front to back).
- We recommend that you wear a mask when moving around the building. You may remove your mask once seated.
- You must use the hand sanitiser on arrival.
- When you leave the meeting, please do so starting from the back of the room first.
The Risk Assessment for the return of face-to-face council meetings can be view on the Town Councils website: www.cotgrave-tc.gov.uk
Mrs J Stephenson
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Public Open Session
4. To co-opt to fill a vacancy on the Town Council – Local Government Act 1972
5. To confirm the accuracy of the minutes of the Town Council meeting held on 13th October 2021
6. To consider progress with the decisions taken.
7. To confirm the Planning Minutes – to note
8. Planning Applications
9. Financial Matters – to consider a) payments made, b) income received (since the last meeting), c) Financial
Statements for September 2021.
10. Working Group Updates – a) Cotgrave Welcome Back Fund, b) Cotgrave Play Area Future Development
Programme/Play Strategy, c) Pensioners Christmas Meal.
11. Council Events – a) Christmas Lights (26th November 2021)
12. Rushcliffe Borough Council – a) Covid-19 Memorial Grant Fund – to consider options for a memorial tree
13. Cotgrave FC – to consider request for better access/new gates for the Arthur Ridley Sports Ground.
14. Platinum Jubilee June 2022 – to consider a budget and options for the event/s
15. Allotment Tenancies 2022 – to approve the tenancy agreement and rental fees for 2022.
16. Budget 2022-23 – any request from Council for items to be considered for inclusion in the 2022-2023
17. Council Policies – to review the Severe Weather Policy.
18. Covid-19 Policy – updates
20. Clerk’s Reports
21.. Councillors Reports