7th April 2022
You are summoned
to attend the Town Council meeting being held on Wednesday 13th April 2022 at 7pm, which will be held at Cotgrave Methodist Church Hall, to transact the business specified below.
Members of the press and public are welcome to observe proceedings. Time is allowed for brief public participation. (Please forward details of any issues to the Town Clerk prior to the meeting.)
All Cotgrave Town Council’s COVID-19 guidelines are advisory, as follows:-
- It is good practice to take lateral flow test prior to attending the meeting.
- Please consider wearing a face covering whilst moving within the building, this may be removed, if you wish, once seated.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided.
Mrs J Stephenson
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Public Open Session
4. To confirm the accuracy of the minutes of the Town Council meeting held on 9th March 2022 and Personnel Meeting held on 24th March 2022.
5. To consider progress with the decisions taken for Council meeting held on 9th March 2022
6. To confirm the Planning Minutes – to note
7. Planning Applications
22/00586/FUL 159 Ringleas, Cotgrave, Nottingham, NG12 3PQ – single storey extension to the rear.
22/00496/FUL 98 Colston Gate, Cotgrave, Nottingham, NG12 3JY – single storey front
extension, alteration to boundary treatments includes erection of 2.4m high
fence to side boundary and 2.1m high fence to rear boundary and extension
of existing driveway.
22/00577/FUL 14 Grips Common, Cotgrave, Nottingham, NG12 3TF – single storey front
and rear extension.
22/00243/FUL Land North of Cotgrave Road, Cotgrave Road, Owthorpe – erection of 4 No. poultry
buildings, 8 no. feed bins, 2 no. feed blending rooms, gate house,
generator, plant room, water tank, dirty water tank and gas tanks. Creation of new access
road, car parking and concrete apron as well as new attenuation pond.
22/00641/FUL 8 Lamplands, Cotgrave, Nottingham, NG12 3JA – new front porch extension
and replace existing porch.
22/00491/FUL 24 Harvest Drive, Cotgrave, Nottingham, NG12 3SJ – two storey side extension and single
storey rear extension.
8. Financial Matters – to consider a) payments made, b) income received (since the last meeting), c) Financial Statements for February 2022.
9. Working Group – a) Cotgrave Welcome Back Fund Updates, b) Grassmere Play Park – updates, c) Queen’s Platinum Jubilee Celebrations -Update, d) to form a working group to consider a memorial for the pit site/Minters.
11. Clerk’s Reports
12. Councillors Reports
The press and public will be excluded from the meeting during consideration of the following item of business, on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in Section 1 (2) of the Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960.
13. Personnel Committee – a) to consider recommendations from the Personnel Committee Meeting held on 24th March 2022.